i think i'm gonna let it flow....

i thought... i need a long time to like someone else again,...
but i don't think so right now...
i'm not "S" oriented anymore.. (for them who know me well, u know the name...)
"S" just make me so tired... tired to make him notice me... hikz...
sow sad..

but tonight, in the middle confersation between me and my lovely brother SARAPHHH....
there's someone else caught me... let we name him "W"...
i notice him since the first time we met... but not really interested..
but after second, and third met... especially the third met..
my mind kept thinkin' about him... really can't stop...
and tonight he showed up... really cheer my night...
then i start asked my brother and my self...

"am i really like him?"

my brother said, " you can't see just from that point of view... you need to collect all pf your feelin'...and do not take any action right now!!!"

then i said, " i think i'm gonna let it flow...."

Comments

Popular Posts