it does not stop you being in love

I remembered something happens long-long time ago.
Once upon a time’s there am being 15 years old girl. I had a big crush on boy. I declared it my first love. I asked my friend to said “hay” to him, every single day. I’m so happy every time I had gone to school. Watched him from far, talk about him and laughed with my girls, went to canteen hoping seen him, try to called him then hang up the phone, investigated my friends to know more about him, and getting known where his home is. Really big crush don’t ya?
This day, when I remember it, I laugh with my self. What a silly thing…and very ridiculous…

well that’s me being a teenager.

As time goes by and I’m grown up, being high school girl. Of course I have another secret admire again. I still watched my secret admire from far. But not really curious getting knows about him. I just make him like my spirit. Hehe… u know what? My secret admire, he’s an actor know. Hmm,…a little regret that I don’t had any history with him… ;-p

Then I grew up, again. This was the phase when I’m too old to being teen and too young to being an adult. I had another big crush. I’ve already influenced by magazine. So, I was trying to be the girl that another secret admire liked. I was trying hard. I was being feminine. And lately I found out it change my character. It’s just not the way I am.
Well, it does not mean that I’m not feminine; just had this little boyish thing. After all, I’m still a girl.

Finally, I have this phase, being completely an adult. I found out, that’s only be your self and love your self then you can be love by the others. Face the reality, ‘coz it’s amazing than fairy tale. Even sometimes love like cigarette, like cheese cake, make you want more and more. But it does not stop you being in love. Right?






Inspired by “Angus, thongs and perfect snogging” movie

Comments

Popular Posts