Another sensation watching action movie at front row,.

Well,..this things happened last thursday,.

It started when my friend ask me to watch iron man 2,..actually his my movie guy...coz, we always watching movie everytime we met.

Allrite lets skip that unimportant part,.^^

we decide to watched it at 19.30pm at Empire theatre. Then i asked him what time we meet at 'simpang dago'?
He said;18.30pm.
Well, he's late around 20 minutes.

Then when we get there,
Unfortunately the studio were full up,.
the only row left were front row,.
He asked me; "siapa suruh telat? tinggal paling depan kan? so? Ambil aja?"
I reply; "huh,..siapa yaaa yg telat!! Well, just take it. Paling resikonya kepala jd mendongak deh,..:D"
So,.we took that front row seats.

For me, its the first time watched movie at the front row,.
usualy i took the middle seats or if nothing left i only took about 4 or 5 row after front row..

what i want to tell you were the sensation..
have you ever been to "robocop" at Dufan? Shaking seats while you watch the movie with 3D glasses or not,.
Berasa terbawa ikut masuk didalam petualangan yg disajikan,.

Well, thats what i felt when watching tony stark took race car or F1 (i thought) at Monaco,.and when the iron man flying up,.
so watching movie at front row give me new sensation,..
Biasanya cuma dari efek gambar yang bagus dan soundsystemnya,..
tapi kali ini ditambah dengan sensasi yg sama kayak nonton di robocop dufan. sayangnya, kursinya ga ikutan shaking juga,.. Klo ikutan shaking pasti tambah seru nontonnya,.. Hehehehe,..

Well,..my comment for iron man 2,..
Nice movie,.
Great technology imagination,.
(sampe-sampe saya berimajinasi punya semua perangkat lunak yang tony stark punya,..:D)
Good sound effect,.
Unfortunately its too fiction.. Heuu,..
but its funny movie too,..
That makes it more interesting,..

While we watched the end scene of the movie, my friend deliberately touch my elbow, wink he's eyes, tryin to be 'lil bit naughty, but it turns out funny to me, then I laugh out loud,..
Ahahaha,..
Well, last part above, was another sensation that i always get when we went to the cinema,.. hehehe,.. ^^

Comments

Popular Posts