ribbing,..ribbing,..on knitting

hiya there,...
felt long times not posting somethin'..
kinda busy,. heu,..
well yah, i was busy lookin for signature and agreement for my mini thesis..
went to my academic mentor house, went to campus,
went to psychology faculty,
thought hard to arrange word into sentence..
blah,..blah,..blah,..

well, enough for my "busy" things..
after finished all things i've mention above,
i remembered that i still have one spool of wool.
*tink..tink.. VOILA!!!*

an idea,.. i love idea,..

but let's we begin with this,..

i've told you that i start learn knitting few months ago,..
i made one shawl and two bunnie hat,..
..my 2 bunnie hat and one shawl..

i finished it only for couple weeks.. :D

then one of my best friends asked me to teach her too,.. 
and this is what we did in travel ^^
..on our way to jakarta..

hee... after finished knitting hat & shawl, 
i started knit a new shawl for my other best friends, 
she asked me to make it from green wool,.. 
but it only half way, and my busy things coming in,

i had to leave it for a while, 
beside, i dont have any green wool left,
so i totally leave it.. hehehe... sorry sher, i promise that i will finish it soon.. 
just need to go to setiabudi again, make some stock for my wool thread.. :D

until last night, 
after finished all the things need to be print out..
and no new book to read left,..
i decide to learn again about knitting..

i opened up my knitting folder, 
start looking something new..
i finished learning about casting on, casting off, knit, purl, weaving end, or weaving off,
but not all the abbreviration for knitting.. *its too much.. :D*
then i decide to learn how to do ribbing

first of all, all you have to do is casting on,..
knit just like usual for how many stitches you want..
i decided 32 stitches in one row..

then start ribbing.
at first, i kinda have lil fluster on how to knit 2 and purl 2,
i end up twisting my thread 5 times..
after watched "tips how to do ribbing" video on youtube,
i did it,..

this is the second row that i did right.. 

well,.. since its just the begining, 
you cant see the result yet,..

i'm quite happy last night,
coz finally i did ribbing..
i did for 9 rows down, 

and here's the result,

then i stoped it,..
why??
because my finger became numb..
since its been a long time that i didn't do knit,. huhuhuhu,,. 

well,.. i will show you the result latter yaa... ^^

Comments

Popular Posts